- Communications accepted by the 43nd SEBBM Congress, have been organised into scientific groups.
Each communication has been assigned the next code: GXX-YY-ZZ f,m.
- GXX: the SEBBM Scientific Group
- YY: the number of that communication in its respective group
- ZZ: OS (oral selected) or OI (oral invited) or P (the number of the panel in which the poster should be mounted)
- f,m: “f” application for the Poster Prize (sponsored by FEBS Letters and SEBBM) or “m” the Lilly-Margarita Lorenzo Prize.
- All poster presentations will take place at the Main Hall (Level 0) as scheduled in the Program and in the Book of Abstracts
- The Program and the Book of Abstracts documents are available on-line at this link.
- Posters should be mounted according to the schedule below:
|Scientific Groups||Poster Presentation Date||Poster Mounting Date/Time||Poster Removal Date/Time|
|G01, G02, G03, G04, G06, G07, G08, G10, G12, G13, G14||PENDING||PENDING||PENDING|
G05, G09, G11, G15
G16, G17, G18
- Presenting authors with odd numbers should stand at their poster from 19:30 to 20:30 h.
Specific Instructions for Poster Presenters
- Each poster board is 95 cm wide x 245 cm high. Plan your poster to fit this space, so recommended size is 90 cm wide x 120 cm high. Double-sided tape to mount the poster will be provided. Type face should be large enough to be read comfortably by interested attendees from distances of 1.5 m.
- The title of the poster has to be the same than the title of the abstract.
- Matte finish on micrographs and other photographic reproductions provides better visibility due to reduction of glare from lights.
- You may display several copies of your abstract to give to viewers.